We value our people because they are our biggest asset. We offer a work environment that will help our employees flourish and build a long-term career that will help them meet their potential.
At World-Link Communications, we are looking for dynamic people to join our network of talented employees around the world. Check our available vacancies and submit your CV and cover letter by email at email@example.com.
We are currently looking to hire a Support Engineer. The candidate should be adept at problem-solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure, good at coordinating between internal and client teams whenever necessary. The ideal candidate must be a team player, proactive and well organized.
• Computer Science degree or related.
• 2+ year’s hands-on experience.
• In-depth understanding networking, protocols, and services; DHCP, SSL, VPN, VLANs, SSH, TCP/IP, DNS, Samba, NFS, FTP.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot network issues logically and analytically.
• To work under tight time constraints.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
• Be the first point of contact with our customers with issues related to our services.
• Respond to support questions that come in, via phone and email from customers related to messaging, and communications software and hardware.
• Resolve communications and email issues for remote users.
• Provide technical and administrative support to sales staff.
• Be part of the 24/7/365 Shift Rotation.
• Proper usage of the ticketing system.
• Maintain and document problems and resolutions to be used for statistical analysis.
• Installation of the new system on board a vessel (that may include travelling to various locations to perform an installation).
We are seeking an experienced candidate with proven track record in Sales to establish our market presence and help us grow. This is a key position in the organization. The position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director of the organization.
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will identify current and future customer requirements. This is a key position in the organization. The position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director of the organization.
The Sales Engineer Manager has extensive knowledge of the products’ parts and functions and understands the scientific processes that make these products work. With his level of technical knowledge, he can serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment and services. He also liaises with the Development team to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
The ideal candidate is a team player, a mentor with a take ownership attitude, and possesses excellent time management and communication skills.