- 4 years hands-on experience with Linux appliance systems optimizing open source applications.
- In depth knowledge of programing in Bash, Perl, PHP, mysql, android, api dev, captive portal, and compiling c from source
- Able to configure, install, optimize and support Apache/Nginx, Centos, Custom Linux building/compiling, DNS, DHCP, FTP/SFTP, SSL/TLS/Vmware and Radius
- In depth understanding of Linux networking and protocols and services; TCPDUMB, Wireshark, OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/IPSec, Vlans, QOS, IPtables, SCP SSH and L7-filtering
- Working knowledge setting up Asterisk based VoIP systems.
- Demonstrated ability to debug networked systems
- Experience and hands on knowledge of systems’ security
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and to work under tight time constraints
The ideal candidate is a team player, a mentor with a take ownership attitude, and possesses excellent time management, and communication skills. Responsibilities: – Support, maintain, enhance our Linux network appliance. – Perform installations and configurations of systems. – Create and maintain system patches and versions. – Monitor and optimize servers and software for performance. – Develop cutting-edge system automation tools. – Collaborating with technical team members, clients and management. – Providing technical support and problem resolution for the product.