A computer virus can do unspeakable damage to onboard IT systems – leading to costly remote repairs. The best way to handle cyber attacks is to block them before they do any damage.
ShipAV software from World-Link Communications prevents viruses from entering your network at the ship entry point.
ShipAV anti-virus technology provides real-time protection against virus and malicious software attacks. Specifically designed to accommodate vessel communications constraints, ShipAV offers:
- Small daily updates, 5 to 10Kb in size, that ensure timely protection at an affordable rate
- Bi-directional virus content filtering from and to the ship network
- Inspection of content within the SMTP/POP3 protocols insuring safety before message delivery
- Easy installation on standalone PCs and on networked systems onboard and ashore
- Flexibility of working with every ship messaging software including Skyfile, Amos, GTmail and others
- Multi language options including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, simplified and traditional Chinese.